Free Download Arcade Management System v1.2.0 Nulled Arcade Management System has thus far been connected to Mochi Media, which is a flash game catalogue. It was announced on March 14 that Mochi Media would be shutting down on March 31, 2014. This means that Arcade Management System will no longer be able to automatically fetch games from Mochi Media to your site.
Websites powered by Arcade Management System
If you want your site to be listed here then send us an e-mail with a link to your website.
You can learn more about Arcade Management system from the documentation. It is also included in your download.
Arcade Management System also supports multiple languages and custom themes. You can read more about that from the documentation linked above. There’s also a custom 404 page, here’s a
For now, you can view the administration in the screenshots but there will be a link to an administration demo with some actions disabled in the description once we’re done working on it.
If you like our work and would like to see more from us then please don’t forget to rate
How to update?
Download the script and overwrite the files you previously had. Note that some changes you make to the code may be overwritten. Follow the documentation when translating or re-designing the site to avoid complications.
Points & Levels
Every user starts out as level 1 upon registration. They can earn experience and levels through various actions:
- 1 point for playing a game they haven’t played before
- 1 point for commenting a user or game
- 1 point for rating a user or game
- 1 point for receiving a rating
- 25 points for referring a user
When a user plays a game with the leaderboard enabled and submits a score, the user gets as many points as the number of other players (s)he beat. For example, if a user ranks third in a game that has 10 score submissions, the user receives 7 points.
To reach level 2, a user has to earn 50 points. As the level increments, so does the amount of points needed to reach the next level by 50. On the users page, you can order users by how many points they’ve collected in a certain time period. Each user can also see how they rank on the sidebar.
- Owner: the first account you create during setup; has all the privileges
- Administrator: has access to the administration, but cannot view the Settings nor Advertisements tabs
- Moderator: cannot access the administration, but has privileges on the site (deleting comments)
- User: doesn’t have any special privileges, this is the default group
- Banned: cannot log in to the site
- PHP 5.3
- A database with the PHP PDO extension enabled
- Upload the downloaded files on a web hosting of your choice
- Give write permissions to /cache/ and /public/db/ folders using an FTP client or a file browser your hosting provides (usually chmod 755 or 777 if that doesn’t work)
- Open your browser and navigate to the site
- You should see the Arcade database setup page
- Driver: your database type (most commonly MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Host: the database server host (usually 127.0.0.1, if not, consult your hosting)
- Username, password: database user and password that your host should provide
- Database: name of the database you want to use
- Prefix: this will be prepended to all of the table names that the script creates in the database, this is useful if you only have one database and use it for multiple sites
Once you finish the database setup, you will be prompted to create a user account. The account you create now is the most privileged user on the site, it has access to the administration and can create other administrators. Once you finish this step, you’ll be on the home page logged in as the owner.
You can Download Arcade Management System v1.2.0 Nulled form the download links below. We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) that provides premium themes, plugins & php scripts for testing purpose only. We promote WordPress and bloggers web design and scripts to the users globally so that you can check it before buying any theme/plugin/script from the original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the developer for commercial use. We don’t host any of the files, this site only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
[adinserter block=”1″] [adace-ad id=”13964″]
|DOWNLOAD PROVIDER||DOWNLOAD URL|
|Google Drive||Download Now|